- Technology, entrepreneurship and design.
- I build novel products with powerful business models that are designed for humans.
- Carnegie Mellon '14 - Technology, Entrepreneurship and Design
- Carnegie Mellon Fifth Year Scholar - Robotics and Urban Design
- Follow me on Twitter and Medium
- Learn more on LinkedIn
“It is truly rare that I find the business acumen, the problem solving, and the creatively humanistic passion in someone so young.”
- RF Culbertson, CEO of GetAbby
“Todd provided valuable advice on our Kickstarter that helped us fine tune our campaign, resulting in a successful launch where we were fully funded on our first day. Todd’s maker spirit and entrepreneurial mindset make him great to work with.”
- Monica Yope, PopCraft
“Todd isn't afraid to think big. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for people with energy, enthusiasm, and talent.”
- Ryhan Hassan, Designer at Dropbox
"Todd has an excellent ability to break down a large idea into manageable, actionable components and give them a clear timeline for completion. He has often helped me identify where to begin development and how to efficiently validate key product features."
- David Wright, CEO of Nymbus
“I used to be afraid of interviews. Todd taught me how to take control in an interview, and now I'm the one asking questions.”
- Leyli G, Student at Carnegie Mellon University